Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cibo

Was supposed to go to Tender Bob's in Greenhills but the available tables are on the al fresco area. With our extremely humid and rainy bipolar weather these days I think it's unhealthy to go al fresco so we ended up in Cibo where there's a table indoor. 

Costolette D'Agnello is a dish made up of grilled lamb chop, red wine mint sauce, parsley rice pilaf topped with an additional order of organic egg. The lamb chops where done medium so I felt it was a bit icky. I love well done meat. It was reeking with the gamey odor I dislike. The red wine mint sauce did a good job of covering the smell though. 

Mozarella Tegameno is love! This is made out of mozarella, white cheese, tomato, anchovies and basil, this comes with thin Sardinian bread. This reminds me of Cyma's awesome flaming cheese called Saganaki. Tastes like I'm in cheese heaven! The tomato gives the cheese flavor a contrast while the anchovies give it an edge. Yummy! 



I personally ordered this Linguine alla Ghiotta. It's a white sauce pasta with mushroom, bacon bits and toasted bread on the side. The white sauce is pure love! It smells heavily of mushroom aroma. Pasta is cooked al dente and I agree with Paolo, I wish they'd put more bacon bits in this dish. 

Cibo 
Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center
Ortigas Ave, San Juan

Tel: 727-3359, 7272426

No comments:

Post a Comment