Adsense Leaderboard

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sebastian's Ice Cream: Mango and Bagoong


Mango bagoong ice cream!!! 128558

Everybody was saying yuck! Or eeew! But being an avid fan of mango and bagoong, I tried it anyway with much pride. 128526

'Twas okay, the green mango ice cream wasn't as sour as I thought it would be but the bagoong was delish! They warm the bagoong up before topping it on your ice cream but it immediately becomes cold so I'm not so sure if I want to eat it cold next time since I find bagoong yummier when eaten warm.  

I honestly think this doesn't taste like mango and bagoong. It tastes more like those chewy sampaloc sweets wrapped in cellophane. It's sweet, mildly sour(for my taste!) and salty all at the same time. If it's more sour and less sweet then it might have tasted more like mango and bangoong. 

I also felt a bit squeamish with those bagoong bits in my mouth when the ice cream has melted 128586 I guess my tongue is looking for the real green mango 128514

Overall this is an ok ice cream, I really like how creative the flavors are and this is really a must try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment