Adsense Leaderboard

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lemming for theBalm's Bahama Mama and Mary-Lou Manizer



Since I've hit the pan with my Benefit 10, oh boy, I'm having a strong highlight and contour phase right now. I'd love to improve my highlight and contouring skills so I think I need to get really good replacements for my Benefit 10.

I've scoured the blogosphere and I've read that a lot of you rave about theBalm's Bahama Mama and Mary-Lou Manizer. The two are cheaper than Benefit and the packaging is just as cute. This might be worth a shot!

Much to my surprise, I also found out this is also cheaper here in the Philippines courtesy of Beauty Bar, yay! Thank you Beauty Bar! Bahama Mama costs Php775.



As for Mary-Lou Manizer, I think the champagne hue will suit my pale skin tone just as Stila's Kitten did. Saw several reviews and photos with Mary-Lou Manizer and wow, I'm completely blown away by how natural the lit from within look this baby can achieve. I'm crossing my fingers Beauty Bar will restock this soon! Mary-Lou Manizer costs Php895. 

Review will follow once I've gotten my hands on these two. 

Photo source: http://www.thebalm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment